Storehouse is featured in Your Business Mag’s special feature: Office Space Solutions – The Way We Work. This June/July issue of the magazine is focused on helping entrepreneurs and small business enterprises pinpoint what their workspace space needs are today and what they might be in the future.
We are featured in two sections of the magazine, namely in:
(1) An advertorial on when your garage just won’t do in page 37. The advertorial highlights the workspace gap that Storehouse is striving to fill.
(2) Hot desk, co-work or go it alone? Advice on what to consider before moving in. The advice is given by lifelong entrepreneur and CEO of Storehouse, Bobby Forssman in pages 31. We summarised Bobby’s advice into an infographic about 6 things to consider before choosing a new workspace.
The motive behind the special feature on workspaces
“Flexible, shared, serviced and virtual office spaces are a growing trend – and offer a cost-effective solution for (entrepreneurs) and business owners looking to start or scale up. They also offer flexibility in terms of size, rental agreements and the range of additional services on offer.” 1
Your Business Magazine
Since 1994, Your Business Magazine has been a go-to favourite for inspiration, advice and opportunities, as well as product and services’ solutions for SME’s. You can get your copy of the magazine on the shelves in leading retailers countrywide and Southern African countries for only R34.90 (incl. VAT). Alternatively, you can subscribe for regular copies of Your Business Magazine.
Storepreneurs2, get a free copy of Your Business Magazine
To celebrate our feature, we bought 100 extra copies of the June/July 2017 issue to give to our storepreneurs for free, no strings attached.
At Storehouse, we believe in adding value in our storepreneurs’ stay with us. That’s why we offer storepreneurs special offers and freebies such as free copies of the June/July 2017 issue of Your Business Magazine, invites to free monthly events and a free hub membership for every unit rented.
What does free Hub membership mean?
It means that storepreneurs have 24/7 access to the Hub, which offers:
- Private meeting and presentation rooms: use any of our meeting rooms for free for 1 hour/day/member.
- Work stations and lounge areas: We have a wide range of workstations, from outdoor or indoor collaborative/ brainstorming workstations for team/groups to co-working/semi-private workstation.
- Uncapped coffee: no further explanation needed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Showers and change-rooms
- Dispatch and receiving services
- And much more
All for free, gratis and for nothing! Want to become a storepreneur? Fill in the contact form on this page and we’ll give you a callback or contact us on 0861 697 867.
(1) Source: Your Business Magazine, June/July 2017
(20 Storepreneurs are entrepreneurs who are current tenants at Storehouse